Cory Morrow has partnered with The Salvation Army to raise awareness about the importance of helping others not only at the holidays but all year long. Each year, The Salvation Army serves more than 25 million people in the United States and tens of thousands here in the Austin area.
As little as $2.70 provides a meal for someone in need. In addition to providing greatly needed food and shelter, The Salvation Army is providing a hand up to local families in need like the one feature in Cory’s newly released music video (above).
Cory feels it’s important to give back, especially to help the large number of women and children in great need in our community.
Fast facts about giving:
- Keep your donation local
- When you donate to The Salvation Army, the money stays in your community to help your neighbors who need it most.
- Make the most impact with your money
- The Salvation Army spends more than 82 cents of every dollar donated to provide social services that help everyday Americans.
- Timing Matters
- Charitable and nonprofit organizations see a spike in the request for services during the holiday season.
- It pays to give back
- Gifts postmarked before December 31 qualify for a tax deduction.
Make a difference – donate today!