The Salvation Army and Walmart joined forces to provide new school supplies to local children in need during the “Stuff the Bus” campaign event.
In-store shoppers on August 3, 2019 received lists of supplies needed and all they had to do is shop and drop their “Stuff the Bus” purchases off in our Salvation Army collection bins that were located outside of several local area Walmart locations in Travis and Williamson counties.
- 1030 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin, Texas 78753
- 710 E. Ben White Blvd, Austin, Texas 78704
- 1548 FM 685, Pflugerville, Texas 78660
- 201 Walton Way, Cedar Park, Texas 78613
- 2701 S. Interstate 35, Round Rock, Texas 78664
- 4700 E. Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, Texas 78665
All donations made at “Stuff the Bus” remain in Travis and Williamson counties and have been distributed to local children to start the school year.